The Natural Fertility Package focuses on optimising your fertility naturally with diet, lifestyle and nutritional supplements.
Getting your eggs, sperm and reproductive system as healthy as possible will help you to maximise your chances of getting pregnant – either naturally or through fertility treatments such as IVF.
The Natural Fertility Package is ideal if you:
- are planning a pregnancy, are in the early stages of trying to conceive or have already been trying to conceive for some time
- want to ensure that you’re doing all you can naturally, to optimise your conception chances
- have reduced fertility due to your age, low sperm count, PCOS, endometriosis or premature ovarian failure
- are preparing for fertility treatment such as IUI or IVF
1 x 90 minute initial consultation, by Skype
1 x 30 minute follow-up consultation, by Skype
A personalised written action plan for you and your partner
Email support for 2 months after your last consultation
What to expect during your consultation
Initial consultation (90 mins)
- Meet and greet, introduction to session
- Detailed evaluation of your health, lifestyle and reproductive history
- Review of your food diary (if this was undertaken)
- Recommendations for optimising your fertility with diet, lifestyle and nutritional supplements
- Setting of natural fertility goals and development of a personalised action plan for you and your partner
Follow-up consultation (30 mins)
- Review of your progress since our last meeting and adjustment of your action plan as needed
- Address any concerns or questions that have arisen since our last meeting
How to book your fertility consultation
Booking a consultation is easy. Just follow the 3 steps below:
Step 1: Using the Add to Cart button above, please purchase your Natural Fertility Package. Payment is by Paypal or credit card.
Step 2: Book your consultation for a time that suits you here (please ignore the fact that the booking system says 90 minutes). If none of these times work for you, please contact me for an alternative appointment time.
Step 3: Please fill out and return the Personal Health Questionnaire, which will be sent to you by email.
Once these steps have been completed (and you’ve downloaded Skype if necessary) we’re good to go! At our confirmed appointment time, I will call you by Skype (I’ll usually message you on Skype just beforehand to check that you’re ready to begin).
It’s very normal to feel a bit nervous at first, but within a few minutes it will feel no different to having a friendly chat in a normal clinic situation.
I look forward to meeting you soon!