How to Interpret Your Semen Analysis in 5 Easy Steps – By Juliette Millar (BSc)
Have you recently had a semen analysis done? Are you confused or worried about the results? Are you struggling to understand the jumble of jargon, percentages and figures on your report… and wondering what it means for your pregnancy chances?
A semen analysis is an important male fertility test. And it’s one of the FIRST tests that should be carried out if you’re having trouble getting pregnant.
But understanding the results can be extremely confusing!
You may have been told that your results are normal. But what exactly is normal? Are you at the high end or low end of normal? And what does it mean if you’re told there’s a problem? Can you get your partner pregnant? And what should you do now?
This easy to follow guide will help you make sense of your semen analysis results – step by step. You’ll learn what the different numbers and percentages mean, what’s normal and what’s not and most importantly, how it might affect your ability to get your partner pregnant.
In this comprehensive 28-page guide, you’ll find out:
• what the different semen measurements mean and why they’re important
• what’s normal, what’s not and how it might affect your pregnancy chances
• what factors can cause abnormal results, even when there’s nothing wrong
• the result that many doctors overlook, but which arguably gives you the BEST measure of your fertility potential
• what steps to take next, with a normal or abnormal semen analysis
The most comprehensive and easy to follow guide that you’ll find on the internet!
This empowering guide comes in a downloadable PDF format, so it’s yours to read as soon as you purchase!