This consultation package provides you with a personalised ‘action plan’ to guide you forward on your fertility journey. It focuses on helping you understand your options, both natural and medical, to investigate your fertility health and enhance your chances of getting pregnant naturally. Consultations are tailored specifically to your individual circumstances and needs.
The Fertility Roadmap Package is ideal if you:
- have already been trying to conceive for some time (and may have already had some fertility testing done)
- need some guidance on what steps to take next and what your options are
- want to ensure you’re doing all you can naturally, to optimise your conception chances
- want to know what (additional) fertility tests and treatments are available, without having to attend a fertility clinic, and which ones might be suitable for you and your partner
- need guidance on what to ask your doctor or specialist and when to seek further help
- are looking for some clear ‘action steps’ to take, so that you can get pregnant as soon as possible
Please note that I am not a doctor and I do not diagnose or treat medical conditions. The advice that you receive during this consultation is not intended to replace the advice of your medical professional.
- 1 x 90 minute initial consultation, by Skype
- 1 x 60 minute follow-up consultation, by Skype
- Email support for 2 months after your last consultation
- A personalised written action plan for you and your partner
- Fertility guides and resources as required
What to expect during your consultation
Consultations are tailored specifically to your individual circumstances and needs. For this reason the content will vary and MAY include some or all of the following:
Initial consultation (90 mins)
- Meet and greet, introduction to session
- Detailed evaluation of your health, lifestyle and reproductive history
- Review of any fertility testing or investigation you have had
- Recommendations for optimising your fertility with diet, lifestyle and nutritional supplements
- Recommendations for (additional) fertility and diagnostic testing for you and your partner – and the specifics of what to ask/discuss with your doctor
- Expert teaching of fertility awareness and fertility charting (see the Fertility Awareness Package for more information). An additional 30 minute consultation may be required for this.
- Setting of fertility goals and development of a personalised action plan
Follow-up consultation (60 mins)
- Review of your progress since our last meeting and adjustment of your action plan as needed
- Address any concerns or questions that have arisen since our last meeting
How to book your fertility consultation
Booking a consultation is easy. Just follow the 3 steps below:
Step 1: Using the Add to Cart button above, please purchase your Fertility Roadmap Package. Payment is by Paypal or credit card.
Step 2: Book your consultation for a time that suits you here (please ignore the fact that the booking system says 1 hour 30 minutes). If none of these times work for you, please contact me for an alternative appointment time.
Step 3: Please fill out and return the Personal Health Questionnaire, which will be sent to you by email.
Once these steps have been completed (and you’ve downloaded Skype if necessary) we’re good to go! At our confirmed appointment time, I will call you by Skype (I’ll usually message you on Skype just beforehand to check that you’re ready to begin).
It’s very normal to feel a bit nervous at first, but within a few minutes it will feel no different to having a friendly chat in a normal clinic situation.
I look forward to meeting you soon!