This consultation package provides you with a personalised ‘action plan’ to guide you forward on your fertility journey. It focuses on helping you understand your options, both natural and medical, to investigate your fertility health and enhance your chances of getting pregnant naturally.
The Fertility Roadmap Package is ideal if you:
- have already been trying to conceive for some time (and may have already had some fertility testing done)
- want to know what might be missing from your approach so far, and what natural and medical options are available to you
- are looking for some clear ‘action steps’ to take, so that you can get pregnant as soon as possible
Consultations are tailored specifically to meet your individual circumstances and needs.
Topics we might discuss:
- How to optimise your fertility with diet, lifestyle and nutritional supplements
- Review of any fertility testing or investigation you’ve had so far
- What (additional) fertility tests and treatments are available that might be suitable for you and your partner
- How to identify your most fertile days each menstrual cycle
- How to time intercourse to maximise your conception chances
- Concerns regarding your menstrual cycle and periods
- Fertility awareness and fertility charting (see the Fertility Awareness Package for more information). An additional 30 minute consultation may be required for this.
- What to ask your doctor and when to seek further help
- Guidance on what steps to take next and what your options are
- Any other fertility questions you might have
Please note that I am not a doctor and I do not diagnose or treat medical conditions. The advice that you receive during this consultation is not intended to replace the advice of your medical professional.
- 1 x 90 minute initial online consultation
- 1 x 60 minute follow-up online consultation
- Email support for 2 months after your last consultation
- A personalised written action plan for you and your partner
- Fertility guides and resources as required
What to expect during your consultations
It’s normal to feel a bit nervous and uncertain before your online consultation. But please feel reassured that it’s just like having a relaxed chat in a normal clinic situation. And I’m really friendly, I promise!
During the consultations you can expect the following:
Initial consultation (90 mins)
- Meet and greet, introduction to session
- Discussion of your goals and expectations for the consultation
- Detailed evaluation of your health, lifestyle and reproductive history
- Review of your food diary (if this was undertaken)
- In depth discussion on topics (such as those above) relevant to your needs
- Setting of fertility goals and development of a personalised action plan
Follow-up consultation (60 mins)
- Review of your progress since our last meeting and adjustment of your action plan as needed
- Address any concerns or questions that have arisen since our last meeting
How to book your fertility consultation
Booking your Fertility Roadmap Package is easy. Just follow the 3 steps below:
Step 1: Using the Add to Cart button above, please purchase your package. Payment is by Paypal or credit card.
Step 2: Book your initial consultation for a time that suits you here . If none of these times work for you, please contact me for an alternative appointment time.
Step 3: Please fill out and return the Personal Health Questionnaire, which will be sent to you by email.
Then keep an eye on your inbox for further details on how to connect.
I look forward to meeting you soon!