The Fertility Awareness Package will give you an intimate understanding of your own unique fertility.
You’ll learn how to accurately identify YOUR fertile days each menstrual cycle, so that you can optimise your conception chances through the correct timing of intercourse. You’ll also learn how to use your fertility charts to uncover any potential fertility issues, so that you can fast-track any investigation and treatment you might need.
The Fertility Awareness Package is ideal if you:
- are planning a pregnancy or are in the early stages of trying to conceive
- want a thorough understanding of your menstrual cycle, ovulation and your fertile window
- are concerned that you’re not timing intercourse correctly (or that your fertility app or ovulation predictor kits are putting you wrong)
- are worried that you might have a fertility problem
1 x 60 minute initial consultation, by Skype
2 x 30 minute follow-up consultations, by Skype
Downloadable fertility charts and resources
Email support for 2 months after your last consultation
What to expect from your consultation
Initial consultation (60 mins)
- Meet and greet, introduction to session
- Detailed evaluation of your health, lifestyle and reproductive history
- I’ll begin teaching you fertility awareness. You’ll learn how your menstrual cycle relates to your fertility and the factors that both partners contribute to the fertile days each cycle.
- You will also learn the importance of your natural signs of fertility and how to start observing and recording them
- I will explain how to start timing intercourse to maximise your chances of conception
First follow-up consultation (30 mins)
- Review of your fertility charts
- Address any concerns or questions that have arisen since our last meeting
- You will start learning how to interpret your fertility charts, to accurately identify your day of ovulation and peak days of fertility
- I will teach you my ‘ultimate sex- timing strategy’ to boost your chances of conception with both normal and low sperm count
- We will use your fertility chart(s) to start assessing your fertility health and look for signs of any potential issues
Second follow-up consultation (30 mins)
- Review of your latest fertility chart(s)
- I will make sure that you are confident in interpreting your fertility charts and knowing how to apply the information to maximise your conception chances
- If your fertility charts show signs of a reproductive or fertility issue, I’ll guide you forward with clear steps to take regarding appropriate natural interventions and/or medical investigations
How to book your fertility consultation
Booking a consultation is easy. Just follow the 3 steps below:
Step 1: Using the Add to Cart button above, please purchase your Fertility Awareness Package. Payment is by Paypal or credit card.
Step 2: Book your consultation for a time that suits you here (please ignore the fact that the booking system says 90 minutes). If none of these times work for you, please contact me for an alternative appointment time.
Step 3: Please fill out and return the Personal Health Questionnaire, which will be sent to you by email.
Once these steps have been completed (and you’ve downloaded Skype if necessary) we’re good to go! At our confirmed appointment time, I will call you by Skype (I’ll usually message you on Skype just beforehand to check that you’re ready to begin).
It’s very normal to feel a bit nervous at first, but within a few minutes it will feel no different to having a friendly chat in a normal clinic situation.
I look forward to meeting you soon!