Making love, baby dancing (BD), the horizontal mambo or just plain sex. Whatever you call it, sexual intercourse is fundamental to the process of natural conception.
But it’s also something we’re often too shy or embarrassed to discuss. Especially when it comes to getting pregnant. And this can make it difficult to get the answers you need.
Do you need to have an orgasm to conceive? What sexual position is best? How often should you be having sex? What if your partner has a low sperm count?
This comprehensive guide delves into the nitty-gritty of baby-making sex. It uses the latest scientific research to answer your questions and reveal what things matter, what things don’t and how you can boost your chances of conception by getting a little strategic.
In this comprehensive 25-page guide, you’ll find out:
• WHEN and HOW OFTEN you should be having sex to optimise your pregnancy chances
• How to find your most fertile days
• Whether things like female orgasm, time of day or sexual position make a difference
• Factors that could boost your odds with LOW SPERM COUNT
• How to increase your odds of getting a boy or girl baby
• What you can do when baby-making sex starts to become stressful
• My TOP TIPS for baby-making sex with both normal and low sperm count
PLUS MUCH MORE!
If you want to get pregnant as soon as possible and do the very best you can to optimise your chances, this guide is for you. It comes in a downloadable PDF format, so it’s yours to read as soon as you purchase!