This 90 minute consultation is ideal if you would prefer a one-off consultation, rather than one of the fertility consultation packages. It is designed as a stand-alone consultation, but 60 minute follow up consultations can be purchased separately if necessary.
(Please note that depending on your requirements, you might find the fertility consultation packages to be a more cost effective option. Please check out the Fertility Roadmap, Natural Fertility and Fertility Awareness packages for more information).
This 90 minute consultation can be tailored specifically to meet your individual circumstances and needs.
Topics you might like to discuss:
- How to optimise your fertility with diet, lifestyle and nutritional supplements
- Review of any fertility testing or investigation you’ve had so far
- What (additional) fertility tests and treatments are available that might be suitable for you and your partner
- How to identify your most fertile days each menstrual cycle
- How to time intercourse to maximise your conception chances
- Concerns regarding your menstrual cycle and periods
- Analysis and interpretation of your fertility charts
- What to ask your doctor and when to seek further help
- Guidance on what steps to take next and what your options are
- Any other fertility questions you might have
Please note that I am not a doctor and I do not diagnose or treat medical conditions. The advice that you receive during this consultation is not intended to replace the advice of your medical professional.
- 1 x 90 minute online consultation
- Email support for 2 months after your consultation
- A personalised written summary and/or action plan for you and your partner
- Fertility guides and resources as required
What to expect during your consultation
It’s normal to feel a bit nervous and uncertain before your online consultation. But please feel reassured that it’s just like having a relaxed chat in a normal clinic situation. And I’m really friendly, I promise!
During the consultation, you can expect the following:
- Meet and greet, introduction to session
- Discussion of your goals and expectations for the consultation
- Review of your Personal Health Questionnaire (sent by email earlier) and your individual circumstances
- In depth discussion on the topics of your choice, as time permits
- Setting of fertility goals and development of a personalised action plan if required
How to book your fertility consultation
Booking a consultation is easy. Just follow the 3 steps below:
Step 1: Using the Add to Cart button above, please purchase your 90 minute fertility consultation. Payment is by Paypal or credit card.
Step 2: Book your consultation for a time that suits you here . If none of these times work for you, please contact me for an alternative appointment time.
Step 3: Please fill out and return the Personal Health Questionnaire, which will be sent to you by email.
Then keep an eye on your inbox for further details on how to connect.
I look forward to meeting you soon!