I put the wrong start date in for my cycle. How do I change it?
1. Firstly, make sure that the correct start date (the date that your period actually started) is displaying at the top right hand side of the page. To do this, use the left/right arrows or click on the little calendar icon.
2. Once you have the correct date showing, go to the ‘Enter Your Data’ section. Go to the ‘Bleeding’ drop down menu and choose the level of bleeding you experienced on that day. It must be more than ‘spotting’ as spotting is not counted as the first day of your cycle.
3. Click on the Submit or Update button and your cycle will re-adjust.
How do I change data once I’ve entered it?
1. Firstly, select the date for which you wish to modify data. To do this, go to the date at the top right hand side of the page and use the left/right arrows or click on the little calendar icon. Alternatively, you can click on the appropriate column on your chart to select the date.
2. Once you have the correct date showing, just make the appropriate changes for that day in the ‘Enter Your Data’ section. You can also use the ‘Clear Temperature’ and ‘Clear all’ buttons to easily remove the temperature or other data that you previously entered.
3. Click the Update button to submit your changes.